|
|
back to boardHelp! Please. I don't know what is wrong. Can anybody give me some tests or hints? PLEASE(-) Posted by qwerty 22 Oct 2004 23:46 Re: Help! Please. I don't know what is wrong. Can anybody give me some tests or hints? PLEASE(-) Use BFS. Sorry, but what is it BFS?(-) Posted by qwerty 23 Oct 2004 04:12 Oh! I got AC. It is very important to check up approachibility of people with month tickets :) Posted by qwerty 23 Oct 2004 04:27 Re: Oh! I got AC. It is very important to check up approachibility of people with month tickets :) Congratulations! Month tickets is a main tricky of this problem. BFS : Breadth-first search. But were can I read anything about BFS? Thanks... (-) Posted by qwerty 23 Oct 2004 16:46 Re: But were can I read anything about BFS? Thanks... (-) Thomas H. Cormen Charles E. Leiserson Ronald L. Rivest "Introduction to algorithms" MIT Press Edited by author 23.10.2004 19:13 Do you know where I can download this book in PDF? (+) Posted by qwerty 23 Oct 2004 19:08 Now I have guessed what is it BFS, but it seems to me, that easier and faster to solve this problem by Floyd algorithm. Edited by author 23.10.2004 19:17 Re: Do you know were I can download this book in PDF? (+) I don't now. Edited by author 23.10.2004 19:22 Can you send me solution 1305 or 1311? Posted by test 23 Oct 2004 19:23 Please I am on contest in my country I am solving this probs. help help help |
|
|