ENG  RUSTimus Online Judge
Online Judge
Problems
Authors
Online contests
About Online Judge
Frequently asked questions
Site news
Webboard
Links
Problem set
Submit solution
Judge status
Guide
Register
Update your info
Authors ranklist
Current contest
Scheduled contests
Past contests
Rules
back to board

Discussion of Problem 1116. Piecewise Constant Function

Someone Test 10 - WA [3] // Problem 1116. Piecewise Constant Function 21 Feb 2006 20:39
I think it's simple to model this process, but I got WA10. Could you help me? Give me some tests, please.
I tried all tests from forum and my program gives right answers at all of them.

Edited by author 21.02.2006 21:46
xiao Re: Test 10 - WA // Problem 1116. Piecewise Constant Function 4 May 2006 19:00
Me too,and I have passed all tests from forum.
grayluck Re: Test 10 - WA [1] // Problem 1116. Piecewise Constant Function 23 Feb 2010 13:47
me too...
░▒ Nguyễn Kim Vỹ - Нгуен Ким Ви - Nguyen kim Vy ▒░ Re: Test 10 - WA // Problem 1116. Piecewise Constant Function 3 Jul 2010 22:33
ME TOO!!!
grayluck wrote 23 February 2010 13:47
me too...