ENG  RUSTimus Online Judge
Online Judge
Problems
Authors
Online contests
About Online Judge
Frequently asked questions
Site news
Webboard
Links
Problem set
Submit solution
Judge status
Guide
Register
Update your info
Authors ranklist
Current contest
Scheduled contests
Past contests
Rules
back to board

Discussion of Problem 1001. Reverse Root

coder What's solution in the time 0,015? [4] // Problem 1001. Reverse Root 5 Oct 2009 08:38
My prog always worked 0,218. What's fast solve?
Anatoliy V Tomilov Re: What's solution in the time 0,015? [1] // Problem 1001. Reverse Root 6 Oct 2009 21:02
As there is a constant set of tests I think probably to define contents of input of each test and without calculations to give out answers. Like a lucky tickets problem. Besides there are various pragmas of the compiler and presence of possibility of use inline-asm.
Davrbek Tursunmurodov Re: What's solution in the time 0,015? // Problem 1001. Reverse Root 15 Dec 2011 15:53
telefon raqamingizni yozib yuboring
Inomjon Egamov Re:salom // Problem 1001. Reverse Root 30 Nov 2011 21:43
tarjima qilishga yordamlashvoring
I more time give 0.031 s. And after some optimization got 0.015 s.!!!

(I  precalc some square roots).