ENG
RUS
Timus Online Judge
Online Judge
Problems
Authors
Online contests
About Online Judge
Frequently asked questions
Site news
Webboard
Links
Problem set
Submit solution
Judge status
Guide
Register
Update your info
Authors ranklist
Current contest
Scheduled contests
Past contests
Rules
back to board
Discussion of Problem
1057
. Amount of Degrees
Show all messages
Hide all messages
if input is:1 1000000000 3 13,what is correct answer?dose it output:56?
The Answer
8 Sep 2001 11:07
I think it's 84. Is it?
LJSC
23 Jan 2003 13:35
Re: I think it's 84. Is it?
winlll
23 Jun 2003 19:13
> I think so.
Re: I think it's 84. Is it?
Samsonov Alex [USU]
14 Jun 2005 14:28
Are you mad? 1<=B<=10 !!!!!!
Re: I think it's 84. Is it?
Huang WenHao
31 Aug 2005 18:34
Of Couse 84
Re: if input is:1 1000000000 3 13,what is correct answer?dose it output:56?
carol_m1
22 Jun 2003 14:14
> my solution is 55
Re: if input is:1 1000000000 3 13,what is correct answer?dose it output:56?
gnocuil
3 Jul 2007 13:02
I'm sure it's 84!
© 2000–2026
Timus Online Judge Team
. All rights reserved.