ENG  RUSTimus Online Judge
Online Judge
Problems
Authors
Online contests
About Online Judge
Frequently asked questions
Site news
Webboard
Links
Problem set
Submit solution
Judge status
Guide
Register
Update your info
Authors ranklist
Current contest
Scheduled contests
Past contests
Rules
back to board

Discussion of Problem 1169. Pairs

raxtinhac what is output if n = 4 and k = 1 [3] // Problem 1169. Pairs 3 Mar 2002 16:49
I have answers to all your questions :) -1 [2] // Problem 1169. Pairs 4 Mar 2002 00:15
>
raxtinhac xyz, I thinh it has a solution ... [1] // Problem 1169. Pairs 4 Mar 2002 13:58
I think it has a solution like this

1 2
2 3
3 4
4 1
2 4

critical pair is 1 and 3, connection is 1 2 4 3
I have answers to all your questions :) No, and I think ... // Problem 1169. Pairs 4 Mar 2002 16:37
u r misunderstanding problem description :)
"connection" means a direct connection between two computers