ENG  RUSTimus Online Judge
Online Judge
Problems
Authors
Online contests
About Online Judge
Frequently asked questions
Site news
Webboard
Links
Problem set
Submit solution
Judge status
Guide
Register
Update your info
Authors ranklist
Current contest
Scheduled contests
Past contests
Rules
back to board

Discussion of Problem 1021. Sacrament of the Sum

Show all messages Hide all messages

How do you think of this expanded case? daizi sheng(from USTC) 7 Jun 2002 14:06
The numbers are not limited from -32768 to 32767,but in the range
that could been expressed by:
long long or even more-10......0.
What is the best algorithm!
And how do it if there are more than two lists of numbers!
if range is more than int and I have O(n^(L/2)) memory
then it is O(n^(L/2) log n)
(L = number of lists, n = number of numbers in each list)
but if I have just O(n) memory, I think it should be O(n^(L-1) log n)
Do you think so?