Current contest
Scheduled contests
Past contests
Rules
back to board

Discussion of Problem 1089. Verification with the Dictionary

Some hints(+)
Posted by Фоминых Федор 25 May 2005 10:48
-The basic text can be longer, than 1000. Precisely I do not know how many a maximum, but to me has sufficed масcива in 10000 symbols.

-Also I advise to make more file on dictionary words. Their length should be made more also. I made a file on 200 words of length 20.

-The artful moment of a problem will be, that if the word is in the dictionary it to change it is not NECESSARY

The everything else - a trick.

If the initial code give your e-mail is necessary for someone.

-Основной текст может быть более длинным, чем 1000. Точно не знаю сколько максимум, но мне хватило масcива в 10000 символов.

-Также советую сделать побольше массив на словарные слова. Их длину следует сделать больше также. Я делал массив на 200 слов длины 20.

-Хитрый момент задачи состоит в том, что если слово есть в словаре, то его менять НЕ НАДО

Все остальное - дело техники.
Если кому-то нужен исходный код, то давайте мыло.
Re: Some hints(+)
Posted by Maxim Korchyomkin 23 Jul 2005 22:47
Фоминых Федор wrote 25 May 2005 10:48
-The basic text can be longer, than 1000. Precisely I do not know how many a maximum, but to me has sufficed масcива in 10000 symbols.

-Also I advise to make more file on dictionary words. Their length should be made more also. I made a file on 200 words of length 20.

-The artful moment of a problem will be, that if the word is in the dictionary it to change it is not NECESSARY

The everything else - a trick.

If the initial code give your e-mail is necessary for someone.

- About text length i don't know,
- but all dictionary can be allocated into array [1..100] of string[8]
- and don't care about exist some word from text in dictionary. if you've found some suitable word (can differ by only one symbol) then that's it!!!!
Some more hints(+)
Posted by Lomir 9 Jan 2007 12:08
Word can be separeted by everything!!!
I had WA4 untill made seperators line like this:
 ~`_+|\\=-!@#$%^&*()123456790{}][:\"\';?><,./