Руководство
Рейтинг авторов
Текущее соревнование
Расписание
Прошедшие соревнования
Правила
вернуться в форум

Обсуждение задачи 1435. Финансовая ошибка

Are checkers or tests for contest and for problemset different?
Послано Igor E. Tuphanov 28 фев 2006 14:06
I got AC at contest. After rejudge - TL or WA (can' remember). Now I submit the same code (it was that code, i've submitted on contest) ans got AC. Why? Are checkers or tests for contest and for problemset different?
Re: Are checkers or tests for contest and for problemset different?
Послано Aleksandr Klepinin 28 фев 2006 14:20
Yes, checker was updated.
It is usual practice that after the contest when problems are moved into archive they are reviewed and checkers are updated to be more stable.
Re: Are checkers or tests for contest and for problemset different?
Послано Igor E. Tuphanov 28 фев 2006 15:56
But then results of a contest do not match to results of same codes, submitted to a problem set. May be, I didn't understood you, but chk's and tests sholud be unificated!
Indeed. I now appear with 5 problems solved, because my AC solution got TL after rejudgement. (+)
Послано Michael Rybak (accepted@ukr.net) 28 фев 2006 17:23
It took me <5 mins to fix it, while struggling against unclear things in problem statement took much more during the contest.

I think it's really unfair - what could have changed that would cause AC solution to get TL on same test data? And changing data isn't fair. I repeat, it would cost me really small effort to fix that TL during the contest. Not fair.

[EDIT] I'm now not even sure what was my AC solution. I remember getting TL during the contest and then adding a small fix to avoid it, and after the contest, when I got the regudged "TL", I found my code didn't have that fix. So I probably didn't save the last version of code, and if I did, it would also be accepted without any changes, making things even less fair.

Can you take a look at my AC submission during the contest, or at least send it to me?

Edited by author 28.02.2006 17:26