Руководство
Рейтинг авторов
Текущее соревнование
Расписание
Прошедшие соревнования
Правила
вернуться в форум

Обсуждение задачи 1001. Обратный корень

How to learn that an input stream has ended and it is possible to deduce result???
Послано ErOPb|4 8 июл 2008 23:54
Re: How to learn that an input stream has ended and it is possible to deduce result???
Послано Vedernikoff Sergey (HSE: EconomicsForever!) 9 июл 2008 05:05
RTFM =)
Re: How to learn that an input stream has ended and it is possible to deduce result???
Послано ErOPb|4 10 июл 2008 00:46
What is RTFM? I the beginning programmer and I know only one language... It is Pascal
Послано Vedernikoff Sergey (HSE: EconomicsForever!) 10 июл 2008 00:53
RTFM = Read The F...ing Manuals =)
Read the FAQ - there you'll find out how to learn that an input stream has ended (in pascal these are the functions eof/eoln/seekeof/seekeoln)
Послано ErOPb|4 10 июл 2008 11:53
I know this functions. All of them are intended for work with files! But my program should not use files, and should read from the keyboard and show on display... Or for this problem there is an exception?
Послано Jim 10 июл 2008 14:35
Read in the FAQS :
How to write Pascal solutions
Послано Vedernikoff Sergey (HSE: EconomicsForever!) 10 июл 2008 14:54
You are not right. These functions are intended to work not with files, but with input/output streams instead, which you can connect with keyboard/monitor. RTFM =)
Послано crazy little chicken 15 июл 2008 17:36
while not eof do begin ... end;