Расписание
Прошедшие соревнования
Правила
вернуться в форум

Обсуждение задачи 1488. Покер-АСМ

If you have WA @ 2
Послано 198808xc 30 сен 2010 21:38
Please notice the POINT:

If both players have "two of a kind", then the ranks of paired cards are compared first, and if they are equal, then the ranks of the thirds cards are compared.

I think this is the one easiest to have been ignored. (Sorry for my poor English)
Re: If you have WA @ 2
Послано Varun Sharma 9 дек 2010 11:19
Hi,

What about the scenario where both players have flush ? In texas holdem whosoever has higher highest card wins and if they are the same then it's a tie. So what should be the answer for the following test case.

4C 6C 8C
3H 4H 8H
AS AD

Mine is Artyom because both player's best hand is eight high flush (even though the next best card of sasha (6) is greater than next best card of dima (4)).
Послано Varun Sharma 10 дек 2010 07:21
Ok, the answer for previous test case is Sasha because Sasha's second card is higher than Dima's ( whose best hand is also flush) second highest card (as they both have the same hand). This turned out to be a little different from the normal texas holdem poker as there only the highest card matters which is correct because two players in texas holdem cannot have same high card for flush. But here its a different story.
Послано Noob 16 янв 2013 02:06
> This turned out to be a little different from the normal texas holdem poker as there only the highest card matters which is correct because two players in texas holdem cannot have same high card for flush.

LOLWUT?
Послано D4nick 21 сен 2020 23:52
he's right