Scheduled contests
Past contests
Rules
back to board

Common Board

Countries Ranklist
Posted by Mescalito 28 Oct 2013 21:42
Hello everybody!

I wanted to share with you a little site that I made: http://acmtimusru.appspot.com with two additional ranklists:

(1) countries ranklist: to compare countries between them by: rating, users, problems solved and activity = last ac; clicking on each country will get you to (2);

(2) authors by country ranklist: to compare yourself with other people from your country.

This site looks exactly like the acm.timus.ru site, with all links pointing to acm.timus.ru, except for the top red link that points to the countries ranklist.

I hope you'll find this useful. I know this site will get deprecated as soon as the admins will create these ranklists on acm.timus.ru, but I had fun building it and learning something new (google app engine).
Re: Countries Ranklist
Posted by Andres Paez Martinez 21 Oct 2014 23:59
Great tool thanks!
Mescalito wrote 28 October 2013 21:42
Hello everybody!

I wanted to share with you a little site that I made: http://acmtimusru.appspot.com with two additional ranklists:

(1) countries ranklist: to compare countries between them by: rating, users, problems solved and activity = last ac; clicking on each country will get you to (2);

(2) authors by country ranklist: to compare yourself with other people from your country.

This site looks exactly like the acm.timus.ru site, with all links pointing to acm.timus.ru, except for the top red link that points to the countries ranklist.

I hope you'll find this useful. I know this site will get deprecated as soon as the admins will create these ranklists on acm.timus.ru, but I had fun building it and learning something new (google app engine).

Thank u so much... Great job, man.
Posted by Sergio Marquez 23 Aug 2016 05:15
Hi! Can you share me your code? Or/And  Can you tell me, every when update the lists?

Thank you!