I have OLE on #4 test
Please, give me some test
P.S. Sorry for my english :(
Re: OLE on test #4
Posted by rkhapov 29 May 2016 18:26
i also had tried forward and backward labels, i think my program work correct
Posted by Jane Soboleva (SumNU) 29 May 2016 22:05
I had OLE #4, and it turned out to be a minor slip in my code. That is, for commands of type «if smth1 <operator> smth2 goto label, i was searching smth1 and smth2 indices in my variable indices array; label i should have searched in my goto indices array, but i accidentally was searching a label index in variable array too; as a result, it returned 0 (which it returned in case if the needed element was the first one, and if the element wasn't found, which shouldn't be happening). So it jumped to the first label and continued from there.

Example:

label1:
A = 10
print 100
label2: goto label2

Due to a mistake, "label2" has been looked for in variables array, which only had "A" in there. It was not found, it returned 0, it jumped to label1, tons of print commands were executed. After mistake is fixed, "label2" is looked for inside labels array, and correctly returns 1.

I can't say for sure you have the very same mistake, but still it is likely just a minor slip like this one.
Posted by rkhapov 29 May 2016 23:01
I use std::map<std::string, int> for variables and labels.
On your example my program writes:
Program terminated. Variables state:
A: 10
I think, its correct. I had tested many similar program and on each of them program's output was correct.
My code: https://gist.github.com/rkhapov/a8dd783fe154813fc2f76649a6f7d9ec