ENG  RUSTimus Online Judge
Online Judge
Problems
Authors
Online contests
About Online Judge
Frequently asked questions
Site news
Webboard
Links
Problem set
Submit solution
Judge status
Guide
Register
Update your info
Authors ranklist
Current contest
Scheduled contests
Past contests
Rules
back to board

Discussion of Problem 1100. Final Standings

Show all messages Hide all messages

Is N really < 150000? Renato B 27 Dec 2001 22:07
Beginning of my AC program:

#include <stdio.h>
#define MAX 160000
int main() {

    int id[MAX];
    char score[MAX];
    int i, n, j;

I have tried '#define MAX 150000' and got Crash (Access Violation).
After raising to 200000, Memory Limit ;((. I think it really should
have worked with a 150000-element array.
> Beginning of my AC program:
>
> #include <stdio.h>
> #define MAX 160000
> int main() {
>
>     int id[MAX];
>     char score[MAX];
>     int i, n, j;
>
> I have tried '#define MAX 150000' and got Crash (Access Violation).
> After raising to 200000, Memory Limit ;((. I think it really should
> have worked with a 150000-element array.